Joining code is: FREEDOM FOR ALL
You must make a post within 48 hours of joining or you will be deleted!

Download Veronica Chapman's books - https://www.freemanmovement.com/veronica-chapman/

I need to know How does one have their mortgage and/or student loans paid for with a remittance or whatever is needed?

Money doesn't exist. By all means, you are welcome to have faith in it. Indeed, without its manifestations, we would not be able to buy things. Be that as it may, this forum is about money in all its forms.
shaunshaft613
Enslaved but eyes opening

I need to know How does one have their mortgage and/or student loans paid for with a remittance or whatever is needed?

Post by shaunshaft613 »

Please can anyone help me with this information? I am a Canadian citizen and I currently reside in Alberta, Canada. Or where I can start my research to find the answers for myself and my family so we can help others to become more aware??

Zombie
Released
Released

Re: I need to know How does one have their mortgage and/or student loans paid for with a remittance or whatever is neede

Post by Zombie »

I am not sure about whether you have the same in Canada like we have in the UK with the 'Bills of Exchange Act', but since all our commonwealth countries use similar systems I suspect you will have.
If you have then you could try that.
From what I understand here, if you offer them a promissory note to pay off your debt and they reject it, then no debt exists.
Check this page out its by Veronica: Chapman.

If you want to pay but at a lower rate:
You will need to stay in honour at all times, so don't say you will not pay them, and while you are in communication, make them an offer as to what you can afford.
Once you make them an offer, they shouldn't refuse it and can't take you to court because the judge will say that is correct and that you can only afford what you offer.

On the mortgage front, again check out Veronica: Chapman where she explains that mortgages are a rip off.

These are good questions actually so its about time we had a section on this on the main blog to clarify things without looking elsewhere. Are you listening @King ..... :mrgreen:
King
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Re: I need to know How does one have their mortgage and/or student loans paid for with a remittance or whatever is neede

Post by King »

We are working on templates and other stuff at the moment on the main blog but that doesn't and shouldn't stop you from discussing anything and everything in the forum.
The King :fingers:
Zero
Almost Free
Almost Free

Post by Zero »

Mortgages are one massive fraud.
I've read about them but never had one because I didn't like the idea of being tied down for 25 years with debt.
There's quite a few Canadians who come here so hopefully they can give you some relevant information.
Milkman
Almost Free
Almost Free

Post by Milkman »

Before you do anything, I mean anything, make sure you do your research and be fluent in what you talk about.
alex.mercado

Post by alex.mercado »

I have paid off 80% of my student loans in 3 days this month of May with the help of [a loan].

Edit [King]- sorry but I can't allow adverts of that nature.