Joining code is: FREEDOM FOR ALL
You must make a post within 48 hours of joining or you will be deleted!

Download Veronica Chapman's books - https://www.freemanmovement.com/veronica-chapman/

Can I get hold of my original Brith Certificate?

The birth certificate is your legal entity. The fact that you have one means you are a possession of someone else - your strawman! It is not you, but you can connect with it at any time to get benefits from the society you think you belong to.
Rodders
Released
Released

Re: Can I get hold of my original Brith Certificate?

Post by Rodders »

Top Cat wrote: Your birth certificate is a very valuable item that the government owns.
Looking into things a little deeper I found this to be correct.
It might not be the government that owns it because it says on the birth certificate that it is Crown Copyright.
The government is not The Crown and The Crown is not The Queen or anything to do with royalty either!
Just exactly who "The Crown" actually is can be debated another time but because it says it is "Crown Copyrighted" then it is theirs!

You will probably never see your original birth certificate but you can get the small version as the OP has.
The better version is called the Long Form Birth Certificate.
On the long form birth certificate you get much more information and will see various things such as a seal that binds you to those people who are trading your name for cash.

These people only have one thing on their mind and that is to make money on you.
You will never see those involved in the trading and you will certainly never hear about their satanic practices but they do exist.

The worst thing about all this is that because the Crown Corporation owns your birth certificate, they treat you as a commercial subject of theirs.
They own the birth certificate, and as such, you cannot go and get it because you cannot take something that does not belong to you!

Unfortunately, having been registered, you ultimately become a slave to those, who in effect, own you.
Of course they cannot own your flesh and blood but for all intents and purposes they own your name.
Its the name, or your strawman that they own.

Because you are linked to the birth certificate in such an intricate way, and have to be if you want all the benefits associated with your strawman, it soon becomes apparent that you are nothing but their slave.

Your name on the birth certificate is nothing but a commercial instrument for those who own it.
When you were registered at birth you became an individual corporation - registered to them.
It is a lucrative business for them who own your birth certificate.
So the information here about the certificates being traded appears to be correct.

When these people who "own" you are trading your certificate or borrowing money on it, they are saying that you are nothing more than an energy unit that will generate money for them to pay back what they borrowed on you.