Joining code is: FREEDOM FOR ALL
You must make a post within 48 hours of joining or you will be deleted!

Download Veronica Chapman's books - https://www.freemanmovement.com/veronica-chapman/

How To Stop The TV Licence People From Knocking

This forum is for all licensing matters, for example, the driving licence or TV licence. The American spelling is license but they mean the same thing - a con! Moreover, when you apply for one, you are begging them to give it to you.
Top Cat
Not Shackled
Not Shackled

Re: How To Stop The TV Licence People From Knocking

Post by Top Cat »

Just tell them to go away very politely.
I never answer the door to anyone anyway unless I know for a fact who it is.
I have a notice of removal of the implied right of access on my front anyway and it does stop people from calling in.
When the ignorant knock and I do manage to open the door for them they go away pretty sharp with their tails between their legs :lol:

Jester
Not Shackled
Not Shackled

Post by Jester »

Here is a video to show how you can get rid of the Television Licence goons.
The TV licence people from Capita and the rest of the illegal revenue collectors do not like being filmed when they trespass on your property.
They are a bunch of idiots who think they can bully you into paying an illegal tax.
You are not obliged to pay the television licence and provide funding for the BBC paedophile ring.
See the video of how to deal with the TV licence goons and have fun.
Please be aware of the common law and be nice when you tell the trespassers to get lost.

Rodders
Released
Released

Post by Rodders »

I love this video which shows a policewoman trying to poke her nose into things.
Apparently, a television licence goon knocked on a door and the householder told him where to go and filmed the lot.
Then a nice lady from the police service (and she really is :mrgreen: ) tries to find out what happened.
Nothing bad happened apart from the Nazi BBC, which uses a third party to harass people at home, and sent around a goon to breach the peace of a human being.
Apparently, the BBC think they have a right to do this but they don't!