The courts are there to ensure that if you break the Common Law, you receive a form of punishment. Likewise, if someone has hurt you or your family in some way, you would like to see them in court. Therefore, the courts are necessary to serve justice when someone breaks… Continue reading
If you wish to register, please contact us with a simple reason why. This is to prevent spambots, thanks.
We are busy building up a collection of templates. If you have any ready made ones please send them in.
- Freedom Forum Lounge • I refuse to fill in the census form 2021 April 21, 2021
- Freedom Forum Lounge • Re: Police and the Coronavirus lockdown May 3, 2020
- Off Topic Lounge • Re: Alex Salmond - Ex-SNP leader Denies Many Sex Charges April 23, 2020
- Freedom Forum Lounge • Re: Police and the Coronavirus lockdown April 23, 2020
- Freedom Forum Lounge • Re: Police and the Coronavirus lockdown April 6, 2020